- September 16-17th, 2009 Meeting
- August 4, 2009 Meeting
- June 30, 2009 Meeting
August 4, 2009 Conference Call
The following materials were presented and discussed on the August 4th, 2009, conference call of the Transformation Design Committee (TDC):
Suggested Advisory Committees
The TDC determined at the last meeting, held June 30, that advisory committees would be needed. The following are the co-chairs' recommendations regarding the specific advisory committees to be formed and the responsibilities/tasks to be addressed by those advisory committees.
Suggested Agenda Items for September Meeting
The co-chairs proposed agenda items for the upcoming September meeting.
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Issue Papers
Charlotte McCullough, TDC Committee member, suggested the committee read a series of six issue papers prepared by Planning and Learning Technologies, Inc. in partnership with The Urban Institute for the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Paper 1 Assessing Site Readiness
- Paper 2 Models of Privatized Child Welfare Programs
- Paper 3 Evolving Roles of Public and Private Agencies
- Paper 4 Evaluating Privatization Initiatives
- Paper 5 Developing Effective Contracts
- Paper 6 Ensuring Quality in Contracted Child Welfare Services
- ASPE Topical Paper 1